Achieve Happiness - Easy stepsPosted on in Latest News
Achieving Happiness Daily To Do List
- Be outside – walk, run, sit under a tree – for just 30 minutes a day.
- Breathe – concentrate on your breathing. Breathe in for a count of 3 and out for a count of 3 – Lots.
- Water – drink minimum of 2 litres every day.
- Water – Be like Water. Water always finds a way, its strong but calm. Be pliable and fluid, laid back and easy going.
- Smile – Lots and Lots, the mind doesn’t know the difference between a fake smile and a real one.
- Silence – Spend at least 30 minutes in silence.
- Gratitude – Be grateful for everything that you hands touch in a day. When you remember of course. Set reminders on your phone.
- Eat – Natural Foods and cook from scratch
- Love yourself – right here right now just the way you are.
- Watch your focus – what you focus on becomes your reality.
- Change – if you don’t like something, make some changes, it’s your life, your responsibility. Start small if you must but make that change now.
- Relax – whenever wherever you can.
- Remember – success is NOT judged on how much running around you do in a week. It’s more important to have a few good friends that you can rely on than 100 acquaintances.
- Love - Surround yourself with people you love and want to be like.
- Past – Let the past go. Just let go, its gone – Now.
- Feelings – Give lots of your energy to happy positive things and No energy whatsoever to negatives.
- Emotions – accept your emotions, they are there, embrace them, then go and distract yourself and do something else.
- BE YOU – Be unique, celebrate your quirky differences. Be happy to be the you that you are or go back to number 11.
- I don’t know – its ok not to have the answers to every question. Say you don’t know and be happy with not knowing.
- Agree – does it matter? Will this thing change your life? Will you remember this in another 3 years?
LIVE LOVE LAUGH BE HAPPY