Sample Relationship questions.Posted on in Counselling
Having decided that you love each other too much to just let this go, I believe that there are certain things that could help you to a) understand what the other person wants and needs from you and b) how and when you would like this to happen. This can happen as quickly or as slowly as the 2 of you would like, however, I do believe that boundaries and a timeline could help you to stick to what you have agreed to achieve.
- How do you think that coaching will help you understand each other better?
- Name 3 things that you believe have to change for this to work out
Write a short paragraph on your interpretations are for the following:
- Name 2 things that you could do to move your relationship to the next level
- On a scale of 0-10 how much do you want this?
- Name 2 reasons for wanting the other person in your life
- List the things that originally attracted you to each other
- Name 2 things that you would change about ???
- What are the 3 things that you need from ??? to feel secure in the knowledge that they are serious about being together
- If I had a magic wand and granted you 1 wish – what would you wish to happen immediately for you both to secure this bond.
I would like us to look at using a timeline, it may help you both to stick to agreements and goals and to work backwards. I.e what does your relationship look like looking back if it were now 2020 ?
Where do you see your relationship in
- 3 Months
- 6 Months
- 1 year
- 3 Years
- 5 Years
There will be times when you strongly disagree with the other persons opinion/want/need. I can only ask you that in this instance we sit down and find a middle point that is acceptable to you both. I know that this can sometimes be hard, especially when we are set in our ways or if it is hard for us to admit but it has to be agreed before we start.